08 February 2006

Runaways, vol. 3

Man! Not a single Borders in the area carries Runaways: The Good Die Young! Sure, I can order it, but I was hoping to grab it Tuesday or Wednesday so I could read it before the weekend. I mean, there's no real rush to get to it, but sometimes I need to read certain comics ASAP. And this is one of those instances. Which is weird considering I'm not a fan.

Maybe I want to read it to just get this whole ordeal over with.

I don't mean to imply that the comic is terrible; it's just not my taste. But I want to like it. I want to understand why everyone gushes over it. Since I can't wrap my brain around it, I feel... I don't know. I feel disgruntled, actually. That said, I wonder if my dislike for the title is amplified by me not believing the hype.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home